Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, October 03, 2005

Couldn't figure why you couldn't give me what everybody needs

He told me I'd experience the best feeling I ever have. the feeling of dependancy on myself. Winning. Teamwork. The BEST he said. Why, then, did it sound so unappealig? I'm not used to it, depending on myself? winning? working as a team? I've never done any of them, it's just not me. Relying on something else seemed to fit me more as he spoke, and I'm wondering if I should quit. quit. quit. i promised myself i wouldn't, but the contract? i can't stick to it, i don't want to stick to it. What am I even doing? Isn't it too late to change? I've already defined who I am in high school, and it fits me, i even enjoy it most of the time...the downsides are certainly permanent, but the benefits are incredible. Can i really do this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home