Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

How Great Thou Art

Today James turned 21. Tonight we had a family dinner. It could be that we ALL got very, very drunk. Or it could be that it was just a very exciting, scary, night of our lives...james i 21! who saw that coming? Well anyways. Never did 4 people love each other so much. And never were 3 people so loved.

a preview:








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loove these pictures. what a cute bunch...

the before and after-ness of it is funny too.

i'm off to comment on your myspace of course.

love lizzy

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home