Tears stream down your face
You IM me with my name, I answer likewise. Only a few lines of small talk until you hit me with it. Isolation? Automatically I feel myself morph into shrink mode. 'why do you do that?' and 'does that make you feel happier?' I put aside my own exhausting day, trying to forget what I know I can't. But with you I've become used to that. When will I truly get to know you and not just your problems? It's been over a year, now, that we've known each other, and in that time we've shared out souls, and hearts. but now we just share our problems. where's the friendship that brought a smile to my face? I dread your hello's now, not because I dread you, but because I know they're laidened with sorrows that i can't fix. I've tried, but you won't let me. I don't know how to anymore, anyways.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home