Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, October 17, 2005

Undeniably Insane

The time has come to make a new blog. This one has become increasingly too public. it shall however remain up on the web for however long blogger permits, and if you wish to know the knew url than either IM me or send me a comment on this one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

I'd hate to lose someone as nice as you in cyberspace.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home