Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Sunday, October 16, 2005

When you're too in love to let it go

I'm torn, and afraid. I couldn't let him go, but at the same time, if he doesn't need me as much as i need him, i don't see the point. Today has killed alot of what i was feeling before. hopefully we can rebuild it.

I'm trying to stop the images from flashing across my mind over and over again.

The car is dark, but the moon shines through from behind, framing her perfectly. She's beautiful and confident, shes tall and perfectly thin. How could I compete with that? He's trying as hard as he can to think about me, imagine my eyes, my body, and my kiss, but when he turns to find her looking at him his heart skips a beat. the old feelings are still there. they're undeniably real, and irresitably strong. It's hard to look away. He doesn't know it, but I'm there, in the car next to them. and I'm the only one who can see them. I beat the windows as hard as I can, but they don't notice. I shout through the glass, but they can't hear me. She laughs a little, her bright white teeth shining. He blushes and leans foreward just slighty, his hand on hers, fingers curling. My fists pound away so hard that they go numb. Until, finaly, a crash of broken glass and I fall through onto the road. My stomach is sliced, my face is bruised, the car moves away, and my heart's broken. The moon disappers behind a cloud, but when it breaks through the sillouette of that perfect girl, and berfect boy moves slowly back away from each other. his hand comes to her face, and then the car's gone out of sight. I can only imagine as i drown in the blood and the tears.

I know I'm supposed to be trusting, easy going , and understanding. And I always assumed that I would be. But it's so much harder when suspiscion, fear, and JELOUSY consume me. I have to stop this.

I want to tell him everything. How he's all that I think about, and all I dream about. How I want to spend every moment I can with him. How my eyes go black when he mentions her name. How this is all I'll be focused on for the next week. How I love him so much that I'm afraid. I'm afaird that if he knew all of this he might take my heart and destroy it. I'm afraid that I've let it get to this point, and I can't go back. And I don't even want to go back.

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
could it be worse?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home